Winning The Game Of Money Review
In this complete Winning The Game of Money Review I give you an overview of my personal experience with the program. Winning The Game Of Money (2017) is a program designed by John Assaraf to retrain your brain for higher levels of financial, life and business success, more confidence, certainty and personal power.* Read on if you want to learn why I was ready to give up in week 3…
Testimonials and examples used are not intended to guarantee, promise, represent and/or assure that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. I reiterate that each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. I share this with you so I can ensure that you made this decision with the correct expectations. If you choose to invest into any program reviewed on this website you need to understand your results will depend on many variables. Although I can show you the results of my past and current earnings, there is no way to predict what your individual results will be. Purchasing any product reviewed here does not guarantee that you will have a certain result. Potential results range widely, depending on many factors including you.
I was broke and… broken
First of all, I’d like to give you a little background story to understand the changes that happened in my life. Before I started the program in March 2014 I was broke. I purchased the program because I was completely hopeless and felt I needed something to work at a much deeper level as I didn’t think I could simply ‘talk myself out’ of negative patterns of thinking and behaviour and self-limiting beliefs around money. Growing up in poverty with four sisters and my mum (my Dad died when I was 15) lack and scarcity was all I knew. I felt I didn’t deserve to be rich. I got into a vicious circle of making money and then losing it one way or another as even though I was earning more money than I used to on a subconscious level I was still operating on a negative pattern of thinking and would sabotage all my efforts.
I couldn’t afford to buy it
Since I couldn’t afford to purchase the product I decided to use my credit card instead and paid for it in three instalments (It’s actually cheaper to pay in full!). Soon after starting the program I fell seriously ill and could no longer continue with it for another month or so. Later on I got back to listening to the program and listened to it twice a day in the hope this would speed up my results! (there’s no need to listen to it twice a day though, in fact, once a day is what John Assaraf recommends).
I was ready to give up…
The first two weeks of using the program were the most difficult ones. Around week 3 I was ready to give up as there was a lot of resistance going on (this is perfectly normal as I would later find out and is, in fact, a sign that the program is working). It got a LOT better after that and after the third week I started looking forward to listening to the program.
I started noticing subtle changes
Within a few days after that I started noticing subtle changes although they were very uncomfortable at first. By that time, strange things started happening. I started receiving unexpected sums of money (Honestly, I thought such things only happened to other people not me!). Since I’ve spent all my money on the program and then also because of the fact that I became ill and couldn’t work for a month I could no longer afford to attend a seminar in London as planned. In a rather unexpected turn of events, a client of mine offered to cover my expenses!!! I was not expecting this! I was not only able to go to London but attending the event had a significant impact on my business. Later on, a friend of mine offered to cover my flight expenses and invited me to visit him after my boyfriend unceremoniously made me cover the whole cost of our not so romantic trip to Paris!
My business keeps getting better and better. I’ve recently also had my first four-figure day (I made $2,148.00 in one single day!). A year prior to that I made only $5k per annum (there’s no typo there – that’s how little I used to make!). I no longer sabotage my efforts. As my business keeps growing I have a lot more confidence these days and am really looking forward to the future. I sleep a lot better (prior to starting the program I suffered from insomnia). I am a lot more relaxed and find it a lot easier to take on responsibility while prior to that I’d have issues with procrastination and self-doubt. I even surprised myself how productive I can be!
All in all, my financial situation has significantly improved. I was not expecting this but my personal relationships and the relationship I have with myself improved too (this came as bonus!). I have attracted a few good business partners into my life. Generally speaking, I am a lot more fulfilled and happy these days getting paid doing what I love, helping people change their lives for the better.
Below are what I consider to be Winning The Game Of Money pros and cons based on my personal experience with the program (your results might differ)*:
Winning The Game Of Money Review PROS:
- uses brainwave technology scientifically proven to work – “In a brain scan imaging study at the University of San Diego, California or UCSD individuals were subject to an experiment for over six months where they retrained their brain using *9 Level Brain Re-Training System over a course of 90 days. The first individual increased her income by 247%, second person by 300%, third person by 50%, within six months” (John Assaraf, The Big Life) *9 Level Brain Re-Training System refers to Winning The Game Of Money (See Disclaimer)
- increases your income & levels of wealth – what I used to earn annually I now earn in one single month (plus some more)!
- retrains your brain to create the income and wealth you want – it enabled me to create the income I feel I deserve
- helps you overcome obstacles that have been stopping you from earning the income you deserve – it helped me overcome procrastination, fear of failure and fear of rejection
- eliminates self-limiting beliefs in the area of money – I now feel that I deserve to be rich and focus on abundance rather than lack and scarcity, I’m no longer afraid I’ll lose it all
- increases self-confidence – I have a lot more confidence now
- enhances the feeling of gratitude and appreciation – I now feel grateful for all the little things life brings, good or bad
- eliminates doubt and procrastination – I no longer doubt myself and was able to overcome procrastination too
- gives you a sense of purpose – I now have a sense of mission in life
- helps you gain more clarity – it enabled me to gain more clarity in life and focus to work towards my goals
- helps you gain more control – I now feel I have more control over my life, finances, relationships and time
- increases your belief in your own abilities – my self-esteem and level of belief in my success increased
- eliminates stress – I am a lot more relaxed these days
- enhances your health – I am not only healthier but also stronger these days and don’t fall ill as often as I used to
- improves your sleep – I used to suffer from insomnia, I now rarely have an odd night when I don’t sleep well
- results in more meaningful relationships – I was able to make some great connections and walk away from people who were not elevating me
- makes you more generous and thoughtful towards others – I am not naturally a giving person but have noticed that giving comes easier to me these days
- user-friendly and easy to use program (both online and downloadable version) Step-by-step instructions how to use the program
- well-structured and easy to follow program for each week
- 30 day money back guarantee
Winning The Game Of Money Review CONS:
- consistency and self-discipline is required – according to Maxwell Maltz, the author of bestseller Psycho-Cybernetics, it takes 21 days to develop a new habit: “it requires a minimum of about 21 days for an old mental image to dissolve and a new one to jell.” For me personally, the first 3 weeks were the hardest after that I got hooked on the program because of how it made me feel!
- it’s not a magic pill – if you find one do let me know You still need to roll up your sleeves and do some work Just listening to the program won’t change your life unless you act on your hunches and inspirations you receive (whatever they may be). I’m telling you this so that you come with the right expectations
- it takes time to establish a new routine and build new neural networks in the brain
Winning The Game Of Money Review CONCLUSION:
Winning The Game Of Money has excellent reviews and incorporates the newest brainwave technology. Winning The Game Of Money delivers on its promise hence its low refund rate. As with any brainwave technology program consistency is the key, therefore, if you want to see any results you need to listen to the audios daily for 35-40 minutes. While the program worked for me there is no way to predict individual results as they vary greatly. In fact, I have turned a few people away not because I don’t believe in the program (because I do) but because I didn’t think they were a good match (some people expect something for nothing hoping for a magic pill!). All I know is that it worked for me and I can only speak for myself and from my own experience. Just remember to be consistent! Remember, in a few months, you could be further along the path to financial success… or you could be in exactly the same spot you are now. If you are OK with that, then this may not be for you. You don’t have to take my word for it, because on the Live Brain-A-Thon you will hear amazing success stories, like Katrama from Hawaii who is 80 years old! She will share how re-training her brain allowed her to increase her income and find incredible peace of mind. If she can do it at 80, what has she learned and taken action on that you haven’t? If you’re willing to do whatever it takes to make your dreams a reality then Register To Attend To Get Access to 11 Bonuses Worth $11,673. If you have already watched the webinar Click Here to Get The Best Price And Claim $11,673 Worth Of Bonuses.
TIP #1: Don’t give up if you experience resistance at first -it’s a sign that the program is actually working. It’s your old pattern of thinking that wants you to remain stuck where you are as it feels threatened by the new neural pathways that are being built
TIP #2: It’s actually cheaper to pay for the program in full – if you pay in instalments you’ll end up paying more (you can save up to $585 by paying in full!)
Share your comments on John Assaraf’s Winning the Game of Money Review below. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have or if you get stuck (it does not have to be related!). Send me a private message on Facebook or email me at sandra.stachowicz(at)gmail.com I’m always happy to help!