Engagespot Review PROS:
- it appears on your website visitor’s desktop / mobile even if they are not on your website. See below:
- you can send latest offers/discounts directly to your customer’s desktop/mobile device (see below)
unlike email marketing, users don’t even need to open their browser to get notifications
- much higher open rate compared to email marketing – average email marketing open rate is 20%, average open rate for push notifications is 40-60%
- push notifications are a fairly new concept so you can get an unfair advantage over your competitors even if you’re a small player!
- much higher click through rate compared to email marketing – average click through rate for email is 5.4%, average click through rate for push notifications is 20%
users receive notifications on their desktop and mobile even if they are not browsing your website – your website’s visitors will see a ‘Bell’ icon (see below) and can click and subscribe for notifications if they like. They will receive notifications on their desktop and mobile even if they are not browsing your website.They can click on the notification and reach the destination URL that you have linked to the campaign.
users don’t miss out on any offers – the problem with existing notification services is that, once your visitor misses a notification, they would not see it again so they might miss important offers/promos – this is solved by introducing a Notification Panel for websites (see example below):Users can visit the website, and click on the ‘Bell’ icon to see allthe notifications that they have received earlier on (see below):
suitable for anyone with a website who wants to convert visitors into customers
- you can contact users based on their behaviour e.g.
you can send notifications to users who added a particular product to cart but didn’t purchase; you can send notifications to people who visit a particular page on your website regularly
- you only pay based on usage – different payment plans to suit your needs starting at $15 – the program automatically selects the cheapest option based on usage What this means are automatic ‘downgrades’ in the event the number of visitors to your site drops
- no need to send push campaigns manually every time –
Just define some rules based on customer events or customer profile data. Campaigns are sent automatically to the right customers at the right time
one-click install plugins for WordPress, Magento, Woo Commerce,
unlike other push notifications Engagespot incorporates SEO – SEO results in more visitors to your website but, most of them leave your website. Because, not everyone purchases ontheir first visit Engagespot turns these visitors into an audience that you can contact anytime
Engagespot Review CONS:
- you need to have Internet access to receive push notifications although unlike with email marketing, you don’t need to have your browser open to get notifications
- users have to agree to receive push notifications – all they need to do is to click to agree The good thing though is you don’t annoy users who have not expressed their interest in your offer
Engagespot Review CONCLUSION:
Unlike email marketing, users don’t even need to open their browser to get notifications. This gives you a HUGE advantage over traditional email marketing with a much higher open rate and click through rate (even if you’re a small player!). Engagespot allows you to retarget based on behaviour and unlike its competitors incorporates SEO.
The only downside is the fact that users need to have Internet access to receive push notifications (although this is mitigated by the fact that they don’t need to have a browser open!) and need to agree to receive notifications just like they would if they were to subscribe to a newsletter yet still it does involve nowhere near ‘that much effort’ (if we can talk about ‘effort’ at all!) on their part! (All they need to do is click ‘Agree’).
Personally, I believe web push notifications are the future of the online business as we know it and the sooner you get in the sooner you can reap the benefits! I honestly think you can gain an unfair advantage over your competitors even if you’re a much smaller player as Engagespot will drive your conversions up! This is still a relatively new concept and not many business owners are familiar with it. There could not be a better time to get in! Click Here To Get A 30-Day Free Trial
Please comment below if you have any questions! I’m always happy to help!