MindPT Review- The Good And The Bad
In this MindPT review I shed some light on the program’s pros and cons without sugar-coating things. MindPT was created by Kim Serafini, one of the world’s leaders in personal change management, an international entrepreneur, best-selling author and world-class speaker. MindPT (formerly known as Enriching Visions) combines positive psychology and a proprietary technology claiming to make personal change easy, convenient, fast and fun. But do MindPT‘s claims live up to users’ expectations? Let’s find out!
[feature_box style=”1″ only_advanced=”There%20are%20no%20title%20options%20for%20the%20choosen%20style” alignment=”center”]
Testimonials and examples used are not intended to guarantee, promise, represent and/or assure that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. I reiterate that each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. I share this with you so I can ensure that you make a decision with the correct expectations. If you choose to invest into any program reviewed on this website you need to understand your results will depend on many variables. Although I can show you the results of my past and current earnings, there is no way to predict what your individual results will be. Purchasing any product reviewed here does not guarantee that you will have a certain result. Potential results range widely, depending on many factors including you.
PROS – MindPT Review
- featured on Oprah’s 21 Days to a Happier Life Series with Shawn Achor
- takes very little effort – you just need to watch the video
- takes very little time – it takes as little as a few minutes a day (unlike many other personal development programs that fail because they require time, effort and discipline)
- no discipline required – no personal growth program is effective unless you use it but the program makes daily use fun and enjoyable
- very affordable – from $9.95 per session
- you can experience measurable results
- user-friendly personal power video
- features world’s greatest transformational teachers, including Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, Bob Proctor, Gay Hendricks, Paul Scheele, Jack Canfield, Marci Shimoff, Tom Cronin
- compatible with any platform – mobile app or desktop (I’d often find myself watching my personal power video on my mobile while queuing or waiting in a car)
- can be used online or on your mobile (I’ve found that it works very well on my mobile)
- very easy to use
- customizable – you can upload your own images to make it even more powerful (it helps you emotionalize your goals)
- it makes personal change easy and convenient
- the most comprehensive program of its kind with different categories to choose from including, emotional, financial, mental, physical, professional, relationship, social and spiritual well-being
- helps you create the mindset of success and turn your dreams into reality
- it helps you change your automatic self-talk and perceptions
- it helps you change the way you think – you can find yourself thinking in a way that is empowered and aligned with your goals and aspirations
- helps you become happier, healthier, smarter (different videos focus on different areas of your life, e.g. health, wealth, brain power)
- helps you increase your confidence
- helps you create individual results by creating positive change at the core belief level
CONS – MindPT Review
- consistency is the key if you want to see long-lasting results, however, research shows that watching 3 minutes of MindPT can impact the emotional trajectory of an entire day (6-8 hours later)
- it’s not a magic pill – you still need to roll up your sleeves and do some work, however, the program will put you in a positive state of mind conducive to making positive changes in your life
CONCLUSION – MindPT Review
To sum up this MindPT review, being a sceptic that I am I must admit I was blown away (and I don’t get impressed easily!) by how simple the program was to use and how effortlessly it works! It takes only a few minutes a day yet the benefits of using the program can be felt for the rest of the day. Unlike many other self-development tools it does not require any discipline. I’ve noticed that on days that I use the program I’m a lot happier, energised and focused compared to when I don’t use it at all. I can’t recommend it highly enough! If You’re Ready To Make Positive Changes Click Here To Claim Your FREE MindPT Session (valued at $47) . Alternatively, feel free to browse their online store by titles or your favourite author (sessions start at $9.95).
Share your comments below. Hope you enjoyed my MindPT review.