Project Phoenix Review by Aurorasa Sima
In this Project Phoenix Review I give an overview of what you can expect from the program, whether good or bad. Project Phoenix was created by Aurorasa Sima with the intention of helping people increase their Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and stop repeating painful experiences preventing them from achieving success in life. But does the program live up to its promises? Let’s dive deeper to find out!
To be honest, I thought that Emotional Intelligence was not for me and did not think highly of the product owner herself or her program. Like most people I thought I had a high EQ score and didn’t need any work in this area… until I watched one of Aurora‘s videos inviting me to a webinar!
It always puzzled me why some people experience great transformational shifts while using one of the highest quality products and following the steps outlined in the program while others… DON’T.
It’s not even a matter of not putting enough work. I genuinely believe that there’s a certain percentage of people who no matter how hard they try just don’t seem to get ahead in life no matter what! It’s a pity because they’re trying really hard and working tirelessly towards their goals yet nothing seems to work for them! They seem to be stuck in a negative pattern of self-sabotage and procrastination.
That’s why when I came across Project Phoenix I was rather sceptical to say the least! But after learning how the program works I couldn’t help but agree with Aurorasa that there did indeed seem to be a missing link as to why some products simply don’t seem to work for a small percentage of people like me.
What I learnt completely blew my mind and I have to admit I’m not easily impressed. Please bear in mind, I was not impressed by the product owner to start with so what you’re going to learn might surprise you, shock you even!
If you want to find out why even the highest quality products just don’t seem to work for a small number of people read on. But before I reveal my findings to you (you’ll be able to find the answer below) read through what I learnt about the program itself (both good and bad) based on my own research which I conducted over a few days:
PROS – Project Phoenix Review
- helps you regain control over your mind – enables you to make conscious decisions and plan your actions (as opposed to reactions)
- helps overcome fear of failure and fear of success that keep you from trying
- helps you raise your Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- helps you form and tend better relationships and stop subconsciously sabotaging your efforts by reacting to the past and your fears
- allows you to pursue your true dreams, goals and desires
helps you to learn how to use your setbacks and failures to your advantage– no matter who you are or how confident and successful you may be, everybody has suffered setbacks and failure at some point in their life. It’s part of the human experience. Trouble is that these past experiences hurt you and alter your brain.
- it works on a much deeper level than conventional tools – no matter how deep the scars are you will be able to alter the way your brain works
- helps you remove the scars from past hurt which is unique since it’s missing from all other Emotional Intelligence (EI) programs. Lack of EI is responsible for most of the problems – from fear to self-sabotage. It´s also the reason why even the highest quality programs, such as those offered by Brian Tracy or NeuroGym do not always result in a transformation one would expect after using them
learn how painful experiences leave marks in your brain (healthy brain vs abused brain), e.g. traumatic shocks, such as divorce, breakup, lay offs, abusive childhood, relationships, bullying, stalking, suppression
- learn how to positively affect your neural networks – neural networks control our emotions – it’s our brain that protects us from pain (avoidance reaction) A useful survival instinct? Yes, in the case of real danger No, in the case of emotional pain
- helps you overcome limiting beliefs whether on a conscious or subconscious level that lead to poor results
- helps you identify and eliminate irrational fear that is preventing you from achieving your goals
- learn how to increase your EQ and stop repeating a painful experience over and over a gain – a low EQ forces us to repeat a painful experience over and over again
- help you retrain your brain, raise your EQ and eliminate limiting beliefs and fear by forming new neural pathways
- high quality content and high quality free training that others charge for
CONS – Project Phoenix Review
- as with any product of this type consistency is the key – you need to be consistent if you want to see any results
- it’s not a magic pill and you’ll still be required to roll up your sleeves and do some work if you want to see any results
Is this for me?
It’s for you if any of the following apply to you:
- you want to change your old pattern of thinking that is keeping you stuck where you are,
- you want to overcome your fears, change your habits, beliefs, and patterns that keep them from having meaningful relationships
- you have experienced failure and setbacks
- you have purchased other products but have been unable to experience any transformational changes
- you are a business owner who wants to grow a financially successful business
- you want to attract more business and close more sales
- you are seeking greater opportunities and advancement
- you have been afraid to really go after your lifelong passion or business
- you are an author, speaker or coach who wants to be in the upper 1% in their field
CONCLUSION – Project Phoenix Review
While I had thought I didn’t need any work in the area of Emotional Intelligence I had to rethink! That’s mainly because I’m one of those fortunate people who just never seemed to experience transformational shifts everyone’s talking about after using even the highest quality products (and believe me, I’ve tried quite a few!). So when I came across Project Phoenix I was rather curious to say the least…
Unlike many other similar products it does not just skim the surface (which I like to call a band-aid solution) but works on the root of the problem by eliminating the scars from past hurt rather than just working on eliminating symptoms of the disease, such as self-sabotage or procrastination. The end result often being is that once people stop using the program they simply revert to the old negative pattern of thinking and behaviour. This is, however, not the case with Project Phoenix since once the past hurt or trauma is addressed and then eliminated there’s simply no room for it any more! This makes for a very effective tool in overcoming not only procrastination but also self-sabotage or other long-standing issues standing in the way of your success, whether recent or those acquired in early childhood. Don’t delay further and start living the life you deserve!
On a final note, I know Aurorasa personally and have been working with her closely for a while and the more I know her the more I appreciate her genuine and caring nature. She really cares about providing value to her subscribers and clients. She put her whole heart into creating this product and knowing her kind-hearted spirit I can’t recommend her Project Phoenix enough. I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments sections below!