In this honest ClickFunnels review of reviews I outline the pros and cons of the program created by Russell Brunson. ClickFunnels is a website builder that enables you to build pages and entire sales funnels, including membership sites, landing pages and squeeze pages. Does ClickFunnels stand up for what it claims? Let’s find out!
- enables your to create high converting optin pages and sales funnels etc.
- can be integrated with practically any autoresponder, such as aWeber, GetResponse, Infusionsoft, MailChimp, PureLeverage, Interspire, Autopilot, Mad Mimi, ConstantContact, MARO Post
- can be integrated with practically any shopping cart, such as: Stripe, Office Autoilot, ClickBank, JVZoo, Warrior+ Plus, PayPal, Braintree, Ontraport
- enables you to create optin pages
- enables you to create sales funnels to sell your products, upsell and downsells
- enables you to create live and automated webinars
- enables you to create launch funnels to promote your next product launch
- enables you to create membership sites
- no techie stuff involved – live editing without any coding
- mobile responsive – every page you create is automatically mobile responsive
- enables you to add countdown timers, pricing tables, buttons, images
- can send out emails for you (enables you to add SMTP email settings)
- enables you to set up custom domains – you can have it run off of your domain
- enables you to run split tests
- enables you to set up your follow up sequence (you can send out emails based on actions people they take in your funnel)
- enables you to deliver your lead magnets
- easy drag and drop – unlike LeadPages in enables you to move any element or section around the page
- enables you to track stats
- no need to buy or install anything else
- FREE 2 Week Trial
- a bit more on the pricey end, however, given how much you’d need to spend on an autoresponder and shopping cart alone it’s great value for money, e.g. Infusionsoft alone can cost you up to $599 per month! The basic package costs the same as Leadpages, however, ClickFunnels also offers you split testing for that price
To sum up this ClickFunnels review of reviews, ClickFunnels is the most-comprehensive website builder available on the market. It integrates with practically any autoresponder or shopping cart and enables you to create customizable high converting landing pages and sales funnels. ClickFunnels offers great value for money given how much you actually save by opting to choose a fully-integrated website builder rather than multiple other platforms. Start Your FREE 2 Week Trial Now!